Sunday 25 September 2011

Night Out

Bonjour!

Last night, Josh and I went to a house party and then to the bar! Well it's more like a club, but you get the idea. I felt pretty chilly all day so decided to wear something that would keep me warm. Needless to say it was a bad idea and I was sweating all night! I gotta keep these outfits for winter, but I'm just so excited for fall/winter clothing!! I'm sure I'll regret saying that later! HA! 



It gets pretty dark in our apartment and sadly the picture didn't quite come out with the proper colours. My shirt was not black and neither were my boots!! :( I took a picture of the shirt so you could see I really wasn't just wearing a completely black outfit!

Leopard Grey and Burgundy Shirt: Forever 21
Black Leggings: American Apparel
Grey Boots: Aldo

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment