Friday 23 September 2011

My first style post

Heeey friends!

This is my first style post! I am really excited about this!! Now if you know me, you know I am really all about looking good while not trying to hard. For class days I am really going to try to pull this off. I really want to avoid wearing sweats (not including yoga pants or leggings). Of course there might be one of those mornings where I am super tired, or even worse, late, and it might happen. I want to create ideas for other people who are stuck in the morning, as well as create some new inspiration, for myself.

I will also be posting my other looks besides just going to class. I will post for nights out, date night and anything really. I want to get my whole idea of the college lifestyle clothing and style out on here. I will try to incorporate trends and not get into ruts! College is all about fun and we need to have fun with our style! This is really the only time we can get away with wearing what we want! No rules! This is the life, my only rule for myself, stay classy!

So, today was one of those "not sure if it is going to be cold or not" days. It was also a "I want fall!" day. Since it was kind of gloomy and cloudy out I thought I would wear something comfy. Isn't that what college is all about? Minus sweats of course. 


Flannel shirt: Garage
Black Tank Top: Garage
Blue skinny jeans: Gap
I also wore some silver flats from Aldo, and my black/grey leather jacket from Le Chateau.

I hope y'all enjoy this as much as I enjoy doing it! :)

Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment