Thursday 22 September 2011

Cheesy, Bacon, Spaghetti Squash Casserole

Hey there!

Tonight for supper I made cheesy, bacon, spaghetti squash casserole, and trust me, it was GOOD!! Josh (my wonderful boyfriend) and I both really enjoyed it and had seconds! It had a total "comfort food" feel but without all the fat and calories. 




I didn't take a picture of it on my plate because, well it didn't look very pretty. It did however taste amazing! 

I got this recipe off of "Family Fresh Cooking", I really love this website. It has all kinds of delicious but healthy recipes. It also has a lot of vegetarian and vegan recipes which we try to cook at least once a week for meatless monday! You can click HERE for the recipe! 

I used turkey bacon and more like 1 cup of cheese, I also layered some cheese on the first layer as well as the top. Let me know if you try it out!! :)

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment