Sunday 23 October 2011

Fall Favorites

Happy Sunday!!

I just thought since October is almost over and I am really hoping there is some more fall left I would share some of my favourite fall things! :)


Pumpkin spice lattes are my FAVORITE ever! I am always waiting for this to come out when September hits! It is the perfect fall drink!


Pumpkin Pie!! Just a little hint: lots of things on this list has to do with pumpkin!


Thanksgiving!!! One of my favourite holidays because all we do is eat :)



New riding boots from Aldo that I love!!


New Valentino Rain boots that just makes you wish it rained every day!




Fabulously decorated pumpkins!


Colorful leaves on the ground everywhere, and unlike home it actually isn't ridiculously windy so the leaves stay on the ground! Its so comforting!


Scarves!! Throw one on with every outfit and make it perfectly fall appropriate! I love!!

Hope you all enjoyed!!

M <3

No comments:

Post a Comment